Chip's 1971 De Tomaso Pantera has been restored and lightly modified while staying true to its heritage. Subtle modifications have been added such as Miura marker lights and push-button-door handles as seen on some of the earliest Panteras from the factory. The Wheels are Chip's version of the original wheels; a one-off design cut specifically for this car. Fitted with a rebuilt 351 Cleveland and full magnaflow exhaust, this Pantera is ready for the road!
- 351 Cleveland
- Magnaflow - full exhaust system with custom mufflers
- BASF Glasurit line / Orange Colormax 586
- Custom Foose Design 3-piece wheels. Contact MHT for a custom order.
- Front 18x8 with 5.25 back space aka +19mm offset
- Rear 19x11 with 6.25 back space aka +06mm offset
- Retrofit push-button door handles
- Marker lights from Lamborghini Miura
- New Carpet & Seat leather
- Rounded deck-lid corners
- New nickel-plated trim including window surrounds, door button release, emblems, bumpers, etc.
- Unique designed leather seats, custom door panels and new carpet
- Custom vinyl Foose graphics
In most of these photos, the tires shown are:
- Pirelli P-Zero Tires F-245/35/18 & R-325/30/19
But have since been changed to the following for a better fitment.
- Front 18x8 with 5.25 back space aka +19mm offset. Pirelli P-Zero Tires 225/40/18
- Rear 19x11 with 6.25 back space aka +06mm offset. Pirelli P-Zero Tires 285/35/19